Welcome to NHPLAY.COM
Please review the following terms and conditions carefully. By submitting this application, you attest that the information is true and accurate, and that you have read and agree to the NHPlay.com, Inc. Terms and Conditions.
You are entering into an agreement with NHPlay.com, Inc., and agreeing to be subject to the terms and conditions described below which are applicable to the use of the website and services provided by NHPlay.com, Inc. Should you elect to use any service provided by this website, you will be deemed to have accepted all terms, conditions, and any rules located anywhere within this website. The use of this website is subject to all applicable State and Federal regulations.
- You must at least 18 years of age to be an account holder.
- You must provide your name, address, mailing address (if different), phone number, and email address.
- You consent to third-parties confirming the authenticity of your identity and any checking or savings account information you may have provided to NH Play.com, Inc.
- Accounts are non-transferrable.
- Once a wagering account has been opened in your name, you consent to NH Play.com, Inc. managing your account in accordance with the "Rules Governing Your Account" as provided under Utilities Section of website, and as may be amended from time to time.
- You agree to pay all reasonable and customary charges posted to your account.
- You acknowledge that any suspicious activity will be reported to the proper authorities.
- Account holders represent that they will abide by the laws of the state from which they reside and adhere to the rules and regulations of the Advanced Deposit Wagering Company (ADW).
- NHPlay.com, Inc. is a Delaware corporation operating as an authorized foreign corporation in the State of New York. Any member or user of this site acknowledges and consents to the jurisdiction of the State of New York and the venue of Saratoga County resulting from any and all communications, financial transactions, wagering disputes or request for services with or from NHPlay.com, Inc., its owners, employees, or agents by any member or user of this site which hereby binds the member or user, regardless of the form of communication (i.e. telephone call, email, text message or other electronic media). Any member or user of this site consents to the laws of the State of New York and the venue of Saratoga County to resolve any and all disputes, lawsuits, claims or allegations arising from or related to any and all communications, financial transactions, wagering disputes, etc. with NHPlay.com, Inc.